The year of 2015 went by in a flash, but the year left so much wisdom for me to soak up. I have immense gratitude to be able to say hello to the new year: 2016. I am thankful to be able to have another 365 days to improve, expand, and level up my life in new ways. Here are the 20 life changing lessons I learned in 2015.
- It isn’t cute to call yourself petty
- You won’t die if you don’t have the last word
- Perfectionist is just a cute way of saying procrastinator
- People who loudly and repetitively claim to be something,rarely are
- Don’t limit yourself, ever.
- Protect your energy
- Protect your intellectual property
- Everyone is in their own reality and that is OK
- The petty never prosper
- Your home library can never be to big, until it is time to relocate.
- Empires don’t and can’t build themselves.
- People can “steal” your ideas, but they can never steal your ingenuity.
- Nobody likes a bitch, even a well meaning one
- You can’t teach anyone anything they aren’t willing to learn
- The universe is abundant, so act accordingly
- Never spend, just INVEST.
- Getting better will always be more playa than getting bitter
- Being bitter gives you wrinkles. Think about it.
- Don’t forget your day one people
- Mind your business and drink some water
- Create, create and then create some more.
That concludes my list of the most profound lessons of 2015. I hope you enjoyed it! So now I have to ask you:
What were the most valuable lessons you learned in 2015?